Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleepy Ride



Today Noah and I set out to go on a bike ride. I put him in the bike trailer with a book, his Rhinomonkey (for those that remember the Wuzzles), and his SnakTrap of cheerios. We had a great time! I have an 8 mile loop and a 10 mile loop marked out here at the Lake and we were going to try to do the 8 mile loop. Noah hasn't gone on that long of a bike ride yet. 3-4 miles is the farthest we've taken him. We turned around at the half way mark and within 2 minutes he had already conked out in the trailer. He slept the whole way back without waking up which surprised me. Whenever I have to stand to peddle uphill it tends to make his head bob around a little and I thought that would've kept him up for sure...but I guess not.

1 comment:

Chris and Tiana said...

That trailer looks really comfortable. Somebody told us we should get one of those instead of a double stroller and use it for walks and jogs when we have 2 kids. What do you think about that?

I wish we could get the kiddos together to play. We need to come to KC and visit before these little ones grow up!

Tiana