Monday, May 24, 2010

Wet 'n Wild

Today was plenty hot to pull out our sprinkler and play! The past few years, Noah has never been very excited about having water sprayed, splashed, or dumped on his head, until now. The other day I was hosing some stuff off in the driveway and I sprayed some water his way, he actually wanted me to keep doing it! I was very excited, so we pulled out the sprinkler and soaked ourselves. Levi joined us for his first water experience(besides baths). As you can see in the pictures, he was less than thrilled. He did better when I held him, but still wasn't too thrilled about it. I was drenched! I wanted to get more pictures, but Preston had to go out of town suddenly so I didn't have enough arms (and had to keep the camera dry too).




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Levi, he looks so sad!

Kami Thompson said...

Yeah, I went and scooped him up right after that picture. He rarely gets that distraught.