Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting

Here are a few pictures of Noah looking for Easter Eggs. The Easter Bunny didn't come to our house until naptime Sunday afternoon, so he woke up from nap and desparately wanted to wear his new Toy Story t-shirt and shorts that are way huge on him. Anyhow, this was the 4th egg hunt he had done this year and the only one I have pictures from. He had one at Mimi and Papa K.'s house a week earlier, one at a family friends house, one at Mimi and Papa T.'s church, and then one at our house. Boy was the Easter Bunny busy keeping up with Noah this year. He got as much, or maybe more, candy for Easter as he did for Halloween!





1 comment:

becky said...

Maribel had the same Easter basket! I thought it was adorable. Hope you guys are doing good! My little guy is still keeping me up at night...I hope things are going better for you in that area!