Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kissin Cousins

Last weekend Noah and I were able to go to KC to see Dawn and cousin Aaron for the special occasion of a Bridal shower for our very soon to be Aunt Rachel. We had a great time seeing everybody. Due to various circumstances we have been blessed to see Dawn and Aaron more often than usual within the last 6 months or so. We try never to miss seeing them when they are in town! Anyway, I have a really hard time getting good pictures of Noah anymore because he is constantly moving, turning his head, or just not smiling at the time that I click my little camera button. Needless to say its a big event if I can get a good one of him smiling AND looking at the camera. Well here is a picture of him and Aaron BOTH smiling and looking at the camera. A true miracle!

The two cutest boys ever!

No comments: