Sunday, November 23, 2008

Babysitting

Some of you may not know that I have started babysitting another little boy. His name is Tristan and he is 2 months old. He is a very relaxed little guy and very sweet. Noah is the one that keeps me running ragged. He has learned that he can get away with certain things more simply b/c I can't chase him when I'm holding a sleeping baby. One day I got a call from another mom who needed me to watch her 4 mos old little boy b/c her regular babysitter could'nt. This goes to show you how crazy I was b/c I told her I would for the day. So I had Noah and to infants. Noah is extremely sweet to babies (BABY is his new favorite word too). I took a picture of all 3 of the boys that day to prove that I could do it. Those of you that have twins+, hats off to you! (Looking at the picture, Tristan is the one in the middle and Aidan is the one on the right)


No comments: